Our members come from wide and varied backgrounds. Some members participate in the community by providing talks to schools, age care groups and Probus groups. Other members are involved in lobbying both State and Commonwealth Governments to change the legal status of the dingo.
We have regular outings to both regional and Metropolitan Victoria where we
- work to change attitudes towards the dingo by introducing our dingoes to the public
- provide informal education on the importance of the dingo in the Australian ecosystem and the use of Livestock Guardian Animals to protect livestock
- encourage people to interact with our dingoes and take photos.
If you are
- Interested in conducting or assisting with research
- Would like to own a dingo
- Would like to know more about our work
- Would like to assist us with our work
Please download our Membership Form below.